Chicken Biscuit PieFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- 1 5 oz. can (2/3 c.) boned chicken shopping list
- 1 8 oz. can peas, or peas and carrots, drained shopping list
- 2 Tbsps. finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. basil shopping list
- Dash of pepper shopping list
- 1 c. biscuit mix shopping list
- 1/3 c. milk shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet blend soup and 1/2 cup milk.
- Add next five ingredients.
- Heat to boiling, stirring frequently---pour into 1 quart casserole.
- Combine biscuit mix and 1/3 cup milk as directed on package.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto hot chicken mixture.
- Bake in very hot oven (450 degrees) 10 to 15 minutes or till biscuits are lightly browned.
- Makes four servings.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating2 people
Southern Cooks560 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Casserole Comfort131 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
Chicken Please145 members
Farm Country Cooking84 members