Chile Egg PuffFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 10 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour sifted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 pound monterey jack cheese grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 can mild green chilies diced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then butter a rectangular baking dish.
- Crack eggs into a large bowl and beat thoroughly.
- Stir and toss together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Sift over the eggs and beat until blended.
- Beat in cottage cheese, cheese, butter and chilies.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 40 minutes or until puffy and set.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!