Crock Pot Tortilla SoupFrom garciad1 6 years ago
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 1 can(14.5 oz) diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 can(4 oz) chopped green chile peppers shopping list
- 1 envelope (2oz) noodle soup mix with chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup tortilla strips or crushed chips shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine water tomatoes, chicken, chile peppers, soup mix, cumin, salt, and black pepper in 4-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on low 4 to 6 hours.
- Top with cheese, tortilla strips, and onion.
The Cookgarciad1 San Antonio, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!