Sausage BallsFrom gennymac 6 years ago
- sausage Balls: shopping list
- 1 (1-pound) package ground sausage shopping list
- 3 cups baking mix (recommended: Bisquick) shopping list
- 4 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/8 tablespoon pepper shopping list
- Dip: shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 tsp horseradish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large glass bowl. Mix well with your fingers. The mixture will be very crumbly.
- Form into 1 inch balls, squeezing the mixture so it holds together, then rolling it between the palms of your hands to form balls.
- Place the balls on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. To prevent sticking, move the balls with a spatula halfway through cooking.
- To make the dip, combine the mayonnaise and mustard. Serve with sausage balls.
The Cookgennymac Covington, Georgia
- Not added to any groups yet!