Strawberry Peach JamFrom cardinal54 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, combine the strawberries, peaches and pectin. Cook and stir until mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
- Stir in sugar; return to a full rolling boil.
- Boil and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat; skim off foam if necessary.
- Pour into jars or freezer containers.
- Cool to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Cover and let stand overnight or until set, but not longer than 24 hours.
- Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks or freeze for up to 1 year