Steak KabobsFrom karst 7 years ago
- 2 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger or 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1 clove garlic crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1/4 tsp curshed hot red pepper flakes shopping list
- 12 ozs boneless sirloin steak, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes shopping list
- 8 cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 4 large mushrroms, cut in half shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, cored seeded, and cut into 8 squares shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow glass dish, combine soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, lemon peel, and red pepper flakes. Mix well. Add beef; stir to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat broiler. remove beef from the marinade. Discard marinade. using four 10-inch metal skewers , alternately thread beef, tomatoes, mushrooms, and bell pepper. Place on broiler pan.
- Broil 2 inches from heat, turning 2 or 3 times, until meat is medium rare and begetables are lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Place on serving plates and serve immediately
- NOTE: Beef can be assembled and marinated up to 1 day in advance. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to cook. Place on broler pan and proceed as directed in Step 3