Spicy Stuffed PeppersFrom katiewack 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-Heat oven to 375
- Cut peppers in half, de-seed, cut off tops. Lay peppers flat, inside up in baking dish
- In mixing bowl, combine Chorizo Sausage, and drained can of Tomatoes with Green Chilies.
- Fill peppers with sausage mixture evenly.
- Top with tomato sauce
- Place tin foil over dish and bake for 45 minutes
- After 45 minutes, remove tin foil, top with shredded cheese and bake for remaining 10 - 15 minutes uncovered until brown and bubbly
- Make Mashed Potatoes as a side and use the juice over the potatoes - aaaawwweessssommme!