Baked Corn PuddingFrom m11andrade 6 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/2 t. pepper shopping list
- 4 c. milk shopping list
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 (16 oz.) bags frozen whole kernel corn, thawed** shopping list
- 2 T. parsley flakes shopping list
- 3/4 c. plain bread crumbs shopping list
- 3 T. butter or margarine, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a 4-quart Dutch oven, melt 1/2 cup butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until well blended. Stir in milk. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened. Gradually stir in eggs and cheese. Stir in corn and parsley. Pour into baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs and 3 tablespoons melted butter; sprinkle over corn mixture.
- Bake uncovered 55 to 65 minutes or until mixture is set and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- **You can use 3 (15 oz.) cans of whole kernel corn, well drained.**
The Cookm11andrade Kankakee, IL
The Rating1 people
love this one too thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Back To Basics346 members
Southern Essentials225 members
Southern Cooks556 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
CASSEROLE COOKING112 members
Family Favorites140 members
Casserole Comfort131 members
Frugal Pantry Cookers186 members