Helens Microwave FudgeFrom gregoirek 8 years ago
- 3T butter shopping list
- 2/3 cups evaporated milk (small can) shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chps shopping list
- 1/2 cups chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 t maple or vanilla flavouring shopping list
How to make it
- Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in a microwave safe bowl large enough so that fudge has room to boil without boiling over (ex. 8 cups pyrex measuring cup).
- Heat 2-4 minutes on full power until boiling.
- Then heat medium-high for 5-6 minutes
- Remove from microwave (use an oven mitt - it will be hot!)
- Add marshmallow, chocolate, flavouring and nuts.
- Stir vigorously until marshmallows are melted and blended.
- Pour into a well-greased 9 inch pan.
- Cool in fridge for one hour or in freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut in squares.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookgregoirek Gatineau, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!