Lemon Poppyseed CrispsFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- cookies shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 (7.6 oz.) package lemon Poppyseed Muffin Mix shopping list
- sugar shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 to 3 teaspoons milk shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine butter, 2 tablespoons sugar and milk in medium bowl; blend well. Add muffin mix; mix until well blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
- BAKE 6 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely.
- COMBINE powdered sugar and enough milk for desired drizzling consistency in small bowl; blend until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- kytigger Louisville, KY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!