Chicken LasagneFrom sallyjess73 8 years ago
- oil drizzle..whatever you have shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic chopped shopping list
- 1 chilli chopped fine(optional) shopping list
- 1 packet smoked bacon chopped shopping list
- 3 lge chicken breast chopped into small pieces (or tear up a bbq chook if you hate dealing with raw meat shopping list
- 3 lge zuccini (courgette)chopped into thin slices shopping list
- 1 pkt mushrooms chopped into thin slices shopping list
- 1 can tomatos shopping list
- sprinkle herbs you like with italian ( i like oregano or basil) shopping list
- 1 small jar pasta sauce any flavour you like..ones with red wine v nice! shopping list
- 1 pkt lasagne sheets ( you wont use them all) shopping list
- mozarella shopping list
- parmesan shopping list
How to make it
- Using your largest pot, fry garlic in oil and add onions and bacon and chicken
- Cook till chook white on outside,stirring and stirring so it dont stick
- Add bit by bit all the other ingredients (zuccini,mushrooms,can tomatoes,pasta sauce,chilli. and keep it cooking till everything quite soft.
- Once all that is done leave the sauce to cool...can leave till the next day if you like as flavour increases
- When sauce is cool, get your baking tray/lasagne tin/cake tin or whatever will fit best the lasagne sheets
- Put a spoonful of the sauce(no bits) on the bottom and spread it around so the base is covered thinly
- Lay out lasagne sheets to fit (break them up if you have to)
- Spoon a layer of the mixture onto the sheets..
- Add a layer of mozarella
- Add another layer of the mixture...repeat till you use up all the sauce(you should really only use 3 layers of pasta..if you got lots of sauce left then make a smaller lasagne as well
- Make sure you finish with a layer of sauce (not pasta), add a little mozarella and a LOT of parmesan on top . Bake about 30 mins till golden brown and a knife should pass easily through it. If it's getting too brown then put a layer of foil on top .
People Who Like This Dish 1
- sallyjess73 Nowra, AU
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksallyjess73 Nowra, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!