Spinach With Pine Nuts And RaisinsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2-1/2 pounds spinach shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 small yellow onions minced shopping list
- 4 tablespoons raisins plumped in hot water and drained shopping list
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts toasted shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse spinach well and remove stems.
- Place in a large sauté pan with only the rinsing water clinging to the leaves.
- Cook over medium heat then turning as needed until wilted just a few minutes.
- Drain well and set aside then add olive oil to empty pan and place over medium heat.
- Add onions and sauté until tender about 8 minutes.
- Add spinach, raisins and pine nuts then sauté briefly to warm through.
- Season with salt and pepper then serve warm or at room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!