Salmon and Smoked Salmon Rolls With Dill SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 pound center cut salmon fillet shopping list
- 6 large zucchini trimmed shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise shopping list
- 3/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 7 teaspoons white wine vinegar shopping list
- 6 ounces smoked salmon coarsely chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped dill pickle shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper then steam until just opaque in center about 15 minutes.
- Cool completely then line baking sheet with paper towels.
- Slice enough 1/8” thick lengthwise strips from center portion of each zucchini to make 24.
- Steam in batches until just tender but very pliable about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet and pat dry.
- Whisk mayonnaise, 3/4 cup dill and vinegar in small bowl then season with salt and pepper.
- Flake salmon coarsely into large bowl discarding skin and bones.
- Gently mix in smoked salmon, pickle, remaining dill and 1/4 cup dill sauce.
- Place 1 rounded tablespoon salmon mixture at end of each zucchini strip.
- Roll up strips enclosing salmon then place rolls seam side down on platter.
- Place rolls on paper towels then cover rolls and sauce separately then chill.
- Serve rolls with remaining dill sauce.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!