Real Potato Leek SoupFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place potatoes into a large sauce pan with water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and cook until tender.
- Meanwhile sauté leeks in butter until translucent.
- When potatoes are done skin them while they are still hot and cut into bite size pieces.
- Place potatoes into a stock pot with chicken broth and leeks then season with salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat until simmering then remove from heat and stir in milk.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!