rosys Spare RibsFrom marybeth 6 years ago
- 150 fingertip-size spare ribs shopping list
- 1 1/2 bottles hot barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 bottles garlic barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- juice from 1 can pineapple chunks[save chunks] shopping list
- 1 cup champagne[optional] shopping list
- 1 jar saucy susan glaze shopping list
- 1 cup maraschino cherries shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- wash and pat dry ribs and arrange on a 21'' x 15''
- baking tray[with a 1'' lip]
- put in 375o oven for 1 hour, turning a few times
- drain well when done on paper towels
- mix all except cherries, pinapple chunks and parsley in a large bowl. gently toss the cooked and drained ribs in the sauce and place on a clean baking tray.
- bake at 375o for twenty minutes until golden brown.
- arrange in a serving pan and decorate with pinapple chunks and cherries..
- sprinkle the parsley over all
The Cookmarybeth Green Brook, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!