Easy Chicken EnchiladasFrom dashby 8 years ago
- 1/4 C Chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/4 C butter shopping list
- 3 tomatoes, peeled and chopped or 1 can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 3 - 4 Cups Cooked Diced chicken shopping list
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (I use the chicken seasoning paste that comes in a jar.) shopping list
- 12 flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 LB monterey jack cheese, Grated shopping list
- 1/2 Lb cheddar cheese, Grated shopping list
- 1 PT Half and Half shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 305 degrees.
- Saute tomatoes, onion, butter, and bouillon cube for 5 minutes.
- Simmer chicken in sauce for 10 minutes.
- Fill Tortillas with 2 - 3 T chicken mixture.
- Roll, place in oblong baking pan
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Pour half and half over top.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 - 40 minutes
- Remove foil and brown another 15 minutes.
The Cookdashby Rohnert Park, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!