spicy cheesy chicken quesadillasFrom lanisdoc 7 years ago
- can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- chicken shopping list
- jalapenos (optional) shopping list
- cheddar cheese shopping list
- swiss cheese shopping list
- tortillas shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- olive oil (optional) shopping list
- sour cream (garnish) shopping list
- salsa (garnish) shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350
- chop chicken into cubes
- saute chicken in a pan until cooked all the way through
- mix can of cream of chicken soup , jalapenos, cooked chicken and about a cup of cheese (I do about 3/4 cheddar and 1/4 swiss) in a bowl.
- I like to add a little pepper to the mix
- lay tortillas flat and cover one half of the tortilla with the mixture and fold in half
- i rub a little water on the edge of the shells to hold them together.
- I also like to rub just a touch of olive oil to the top of tortillas
- put in the oven till heated
- take out and garnish with salsa and sour cream
- if you have kids like me i make tortillas for the kids first then add the jalapenos to mine and my husbands.
- hope you enjoy