Worlds Greatest CookiesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups oatmeal shopping list
- 1 cup grape nuts cereal shopping list
- 1 cup shredded coconut shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 3-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg then oil and add oats, cereal, coconut and nuts mixing well.
- Add dry ingredients and vanilla then form into balls the size of walnuts.
- Place on greased cookie sheets 1” apart then bake 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheet a few minutes before removing to wire racks.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!