Cranberry-Blueberry PieFrom coffeebean53 7 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (or frozen) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen blueberries shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- double crust pie crusts shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In large saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, cranberries, lemon juice and blueberries.
- Cook over medium-high heat until mixture boils, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat; simmer until cranberries pop and mixture is very thick.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425?.
- Place one pie crust in bottom of pie plate.
- Pour mixture into crust.
- Top with 2nd crust
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown. (Place foil or cookie sheet on lowest rack during baking to guard against spilling.).
- Cover edge of crust with strips of foil if it's getting too brown.
- Cool 2-3 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if you'd like.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!