Mushroom Meatball StroganoffFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1-1/4 ounces mushroom soup packet shopping list
- 4-1/2 ounce whole jarred mushrooms drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- Hot cooked noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons soup mix well.
- Reserve remaining soup mix.
- Cover each whole mushroom with 1 tablespoon meat mixture carefully sealing all around.
- Place meatballs in jellyroll pan then bake uncovered at 375 for 25 minutes.
- Drain well on paper towels.
- Combine remaining soup mix, flour and water in a large saucepan then mix well.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until smooth and thickened then stir in sour cream.
- Add meatballs then cook over medium heat stirring constantly until thoroughly heated.
- Serve meatballs over hot cooked noodles.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!