Pina Colada WedgesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and rum extract until smooth.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping, pineapple with syrup and 2 cups coconut.
- Spread in square layer pan lined with plastic wrap.
- Invert pan to serving plate then remove pan and plastic wrap.
- Spread rest of whipped topping and sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Freeze until firm about 2 hours then cut in wedges to serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!