Pineapple Carrot CakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple with juice shopping list
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2-3/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking soda shopping list
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded carrots shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then grease and flour a tube pan.
- Drain pineapple and reserve the juice then set aside.
- In large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Make well in center of flour mixture and add oil, eggs and vanilla then beat until combined.
- Fold in carrots, coconut, walnuts and pineapple and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes then cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- In medium bowl combine powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons pineapple juice.
- Beat until smooth then drizzle over cake.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!