Weight Watchers Low-Fat BrowniesFrom bellbottoms 7 years ago
How to make it
- Open the can of black beans, rinse really well. Put the beans back in the can, add enough water to cover beans.
- Put in blender or food processor and puree. Add puree to brownie mix, and then bake according to package directions.
- You DO NOT add the eggs or oil that the recipe calls for, JUST the black bean puree!
- Makes 20 brownies-- 2 Weight Watcher Points each!
The Cookbellbottoms Detroit, MI
The Rating7 people
My fiancé wouldn't stop eating these, even after I told him they were made with black beans (to his utter surprise). Deeeeelicious.dayla in Brooklyn loved it
I made these, and ate almost the whole batch myself! The boys liked them, but no one has as big of sweet tooth as I do, and I couldnt stop eating them! So yummy! I am tempted to try this idea with other sweets!jonahgavinmom in Franklin loved it
i have made this recipe for several different people including kids and not a single one of them knew they where made any different that a regular brownie and i didnt have any left either. This is a great way to have a treat and eat healthier.macfinch in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!