Fruit TartFrom crossfire 5 years ago
- Crust shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 3 tbsp suga shopping list
- ¼ tsp baking powder shopping list
- 4 tbsp cold butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 6 drops almond extract shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 3 cups fruit such as peaches, blueberries, strawberries, or apples shopping list
- lemon juice shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter shopping list
- Pinch cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in food processor and process one or twice to stir. Add butter and cut in until mixture resembles fine bread crumbs. Add egg and extract and mix to bring the pastry together. Press into a pie plate evenly over the bottom and sides.
- Prepare the fruit and sprinkle lemon juice over. Pile fruit into pastry and set aside.
- Melt butter for topping and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle over fruit and bake for 30 minutes until the crust is brown and fruit is tender and bubbling.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- crossfire Garner, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!