Nacho Turkey CasseroleFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- 5 cups slightly crushed tortilla chips shopping list
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken shopping list
- 2 16-ounce jars salsa shopping list
- 1 10-ounce package frozen whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded monterey jack cheese with jalapeño peppers or mozzarella cheese shopping list
- Directions shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Place 3 cups of the tortilla chips in bottom of dish. In a large bowl combine turkey, salsa, corn, sour cream, and flour; spoon over tortilla chips.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 cups tortilla chips and the cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 5 to 10 minutes more or until heated through. Makes 8 servings.
- To Tote: Cover tightly. Transport in an insulated carrier.
- For 4 Servings: Prepare using method above, except assemble in a 2-quart square baking dish.