Pork Tenderloin Dijonnaise With Peach SauceFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 pound boneless pork loin shopping list
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 small white onion diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 3 cups white grape juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules shopping list
- 16 ounces sliced peaches canned undrained and diced shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mustard and mayonnaise then brush over roast.
- Coat roast with bread crumbs and place roast on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes then reduce heat to 325 and bake 1-1/2 hours.
- Slice roast and keep warm.
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan then add onion and garlic and sauté until tender.
- Stir in grape juice, bouillon granules and peach slices then bring to a boil.
- Cook 10 minutes or until mixture is reduced by two-thirds stirring occasionally.
- Serve with pork.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!