Peppered Tuna Steaks With Korean Style SaladFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup shredded napa cabbage shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 cucumber peeled seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 fresh chili pepper of your choice minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh basil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Tuna: shopping list
- 4 fresh tuna steaks shopping list
- 1/4 cup coarsely ground peppercorns shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl combine cabbage, bean sprouts and cucumber.
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, chili pepper, sugar, basil, salt and pepper.
- Whisk together well then add just enough to cabbage mixture to moisten ingredients.
- Toss well then cover and refrigerate.
- Preheat broiler to high then rub tuna all over with ground peppercorns and sprinkle with salt.
- Place on a lightly greased broiler pan and broil until done to your liking about 6 minutes per side.
- Distribute salad among 4 plates then top each with a tuna steak and serve at once.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!