Creamy Sea ScallopsFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1/2 pound sea scallops halved horizontally if too large shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 cups dry white wine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter shopping list
- 4 large shallots sliced small shopping list
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeño pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup concentrated orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate scallops in mustard, tarragon, salt and pepper for several hours.
- Heat saute pan until very hot.
- Add olive oil to butter in pan and quickly saute scallops until brown and done then remove to plate and keep warn in oven.
- Add shallots and peppers to pan and saute 2 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with wine and reduce by half.
- Whisk in 1 tablespoon butter, orange juice, and cream then cook 2 minutes longer.
- Place sauce in center of plate then place scallops on top of sauce.
- Sauce in center of plate, scallops on top of sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!