Blue Cheese Soup With Potatoes And WalnutsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 white onion shopping list
- 2 stalks celery shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 medium potato shopping list
- 3 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 ounces blue cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Finely dice onion and potato then thinly slice celery and mince the garlic.
- Over medium heat melt butter in a saucepan.
- Without browning cook onion, garlic, celery and potato until onion is soft about minutes.
- Stir in broth and milk then add crumbled blue cheese reserving 1 tablespoon for garnish.
- Simmer until all vegetables are tender about 10 minutes then stir in yogurt and cook 3 minutes.
- Do not allow to boil then sprinkle on reserved cheese and serve hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!