Beer Cheese SoupFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 8 cups milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 4 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 4 tablespoons chicken base shopping list
- 16 ounces Cheez Whiz shopping list
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup beer shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine milk, Tabasco, Worcestershire and chicken base.
- Bring to a boil stirring regularly.
- Add Cheez Whiz after warming in hot water then mix in well.
- Dissolve cornstarch completely in the water then add to soup.
- Reduce hit and stir in beer and simmer 5 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls and dust with cayenne pepper.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!