Crab LouieFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 hard cooked egg chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweet relish shopping list
- 2 heads iceberg lettuce roughly chopped shopping list
- 2 pounds fresh lump crabmeat picked over to remove any shell fragments shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mayonnaise, ketchup, egg, black olives and sweet relish and stir until blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To make the salads divide lettuce among 6 chilled salad plates and top with equal amounts of the crabmeat.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!