Charlie Chan PastaFrom dee_shoppe 9 years ago
- 1 bottle java sauce (I prefer Aristocrat's) shopping list
- Lots of garlic, minced shopping list
- 4-5 pcs. red pepper (the small hot ones) shopping list
- butter shopping list
- 3-4 pcs. Shiitake mushroom (soak in water for 20 mins, de-stem, and cut into thin strips) shopping list
- 2-3 pcs. chicken strips (breast or thigh) shopping list
- oyster sauce shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup roasted nuts shopping list
- 1 pack spaghetti noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the chicken breast or thigh into strips, and marinate in oyster sauce for 10-15 minutes.
- Over low heat, in a non-stick pan, melt butter.
- add the minced garlic until it turns brown (still over low heat so as not to burn them)
- Add the chicken strips and mushroom strips.
- Add the roasted nuts.
- Pour 1 bottle java sauce.
- Taste the sauce, if it already tastes good for you, then add in the noodles. If not,
- Add little amount of oyster sauce and salt.
- Serve hot.
- Note: Add little amount of oil while boiling your spaghetti noodles. So the dish will not be dry.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookdee_shoppe Manila, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!