Crab CakesFrom ttaaccoo 6 years ago
- 1 lb. crab meat pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper , diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeno, or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 egg, stirred with fork shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- lemon quarters to place on serving plates. Also, a red pepper coulis is absolutely perfect. (I ate crabcakes with the 'red pepper coulis to die for ' at the River Cafe in NYC ) I'll try to find a recipe. and post. shopping list
- The prep time does not include picking the meat out of the crab. shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl combine the crab and the veggies, pour egg over veggies and stir to combine. Now fold in the breadcrumbs.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. With the olive oil, smear both the baking sheet, and the parchment.
- Form small patties with the crab mixture and place the patties on the baking sheet. Bake at 375 F for 10 minutes, or when the crabcakes are a bit browned. Don't overcook, It is such a delicacy.
- While crabcakes are browning wash lemons and quarter.
The Cookttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!