Creamy Corn PuddingFrom dutchie326 8 years ago
- butter shopping list
- 1 can (10C\v ounces) cream of chicken soup shopping list
- ½ cup milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- ½ cup yellow cornmeal shopping list
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 1½-quart casserole with butter.
- Beat soup, milk and eggs with a whisk or fork in medium bowl
- . Stir in corn, cornmeal, cheese and chives.
- Pour soup mixture into prepared casserole.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Makes 6 servings.