Steamed chicken and riceFrom juldomnicder 6 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 cups fresh veggies shopping list
- 2 cups rice shopping list
- 1 can chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can water shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 med onion shopping list
- 2 tsp soya sauce shopping list
- 3 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans shopping list
- fresh cracked pepper shopping list
- garlic and black bean sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In steamer put in rice, chicken broth, water, onion, parsley, soya sauce, worcestershire sauce, pecans and pepper.
- In steamer basket put chicken breasts lightly brush with evoo and salt and pepper or and brush on garlic and black bean sauce or your fav sauce.
- Place your fav veggies on top of chicken.
- Close pot and turn on. Let stand on warm for 10 min past cooking time to make sure chicken is cooked.
- Just like a crockpot everything cooked, full of flavor, and totally healthy, you CAN cook more than just fish in your steamer!