Apple and Walnut StuffingFrom gotmusicinme 7 years ago
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 3/4 cup Martinelli’s Sparkling cider shopping list
- 2 (6-ounce) packages Mrs. Cubbison's seasoned Dressing Mix shopping list
- 2 cups chopped, peeled apple shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook celery and
- onion in butter or margarine until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and heat for 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients,
- add celery mixture, and mix well
- Loosely stuff turkey just before roasting. Place
- remaining stuffing in a greased baking dish and bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.