Double Deviled EggsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 12 large hard cooked eggs peeled shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper shopping list
- 2 jalapeno chilies seeded and finely diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Fresh cilantro for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Halve eggs lengthwise then remove yolks.
- In a small bowl mash yolks with mayonnaise and mustard.
- Stir in white pepper, jalapenos and relish then season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer yolk mixture to a quart sized self sealing plastic bag.
- Snip off small part of one corner and use bag to pipe filling into egg-white halves.
- Place eggs on a serving tray then cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Garnish eggs with fresh cilantro sprigs.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!