Steamed Cranberry PuddingFrom gemmee 8 years ago
- 1 1/3 c flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup molasses shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 cup cranberries shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Stir soda into molasses and set aside.
- Boil the cranberries in the water for 5 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased 28 oz juice can.
- Steam for one hour.
- SAUCE: Mix all sauce ingredients together and boil for a few minutes.
- Pour over warm slices rounds) of pudding
- (To steam-- place foil loosely over the top of the can.
- Secure with twine to hold in place.
- Place juice can in pot of boiling water filled about 1/2 full of water and continue to boil for about 50 mins--add more water as necessary)
The Cookgemmee York, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!