Blueberry jello saladFrom brainguru 8 years ago
- This is one of my favorite desserts. Enjoy shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1 - 3 oz black raspberry jello shopping list
- 1 - 3oz strawberry jello shopping list
- 1/2. cup frozen blueberries shopping list
- 1 20oz can crushed pineapple (not drained) shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Follow the directions for making the jello (i put in half of the called for water, boil it in the microwave, then add the jello and use the rest of the called for liquid as ice to speed up the process).
- Add the blueberries and pineapple and refrigerate until firm.
- Mix together all topping ingredients, spread on top of the firm jello and chill for 1 hour.