Layered Pretzel SaladFrom starberi17 8 years ago
- LAYER 1: shopping list
- 2 c. crushed pretzels shopping list
- 3 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 3/4 c. butter,melted shopping list
- *Mix together and press into 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 6 minutes. Cool. shopping list
- LAYER 2: shopping list
- 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 8oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 8oz. Cool Whip shopping list
- *Beat sugar with cream cheese. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread on top of cooled (pretzel) bottom layer. Refrigerate. shopping list
- LAYER 3: shopping list
- 2(3oz.) packages of strawberry jello shopping list
- 1 3/4 c. boiling water shopping list
- 20oz. bag of frozen strawberries shopping list
- *Dissolve jello in boiling water. Add frozen strawberries, use instead of ice cubes. Crush somewhat. Put into refrigerator. Pour over the cream cheese/coolwhip layer. refrgerate. shopping list
How to make it
The Cookstarberi17 Silver Spring, MD
The Rating3 people
sounds delicious! interesting method and awesome flavor combination...must try...
^5!madmommy in Wayne loved it
I'm trying this for our Super Bowl party tomorrow.
I'll let you know what I think.
kfuentes in Silver Spring loved it
Will have to try for our potluck. I can't wait to try it myself!!murka in Prince Rupert loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!