Turkey Leftover CasseroleFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
- turkey Leftover Casserole shopping list
- Prep Time 5 minutes ~ Serves: 4-6 shopping list
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes shopping list
- =================================================== shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups prepared mashed potatoes shopping list
- 2 cups cooked, shredded turkey shopping list
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Heinz HomeStyle roasted turkey gravy shopping list
- 1 cup prepared stufing shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place prepared mashed potatoes into a 2 quart casserole dish, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine turkey and gravy in a large skillet and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in stuffing until thoroughly combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Spoon turkey mixture on top of potatoes and spread evenly.
- Cover and bake for 25-30 minutes or until thorouhgly cooked.