Individual Apple CobblerFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
- 2 cups sliced peeled tart apples shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter ir margarine, melted shopping list
- half-and-half cream, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Gently toss apples, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Divide between two ungreased 10-oz. custard cups.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder; stir in milk and butter just until moistened.
- Spoon over apples.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until top is golden.
- Serve warm with cream if desired.
- Yield: 2 servings.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating1 people
love this great for one or two people high6 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it