Rib Eye Steaks With Amazing GlazeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 rib eye steaks each 1/2” thick shopping list
- Amazing Glaze: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic finely minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme leaves shopping list
- 2 cups dry red wine shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups ketchup shopping list
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2-1/2 tablespoons dark sesame oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon molasses shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon dried sage shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Place steaks in a no reactive container.
- In saucepan combine oil and onion then place over medium low heat and cook 8 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté 30 seconds then add all the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a low boil then cover and reduce heat to simmer and simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove top then turn heat to medium high and boil until only 2-1/2 cups remain.
- Transfer to a bowl and cool then pour half the glaze over meat then cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- One hour prior to cooking remove beef and reserved glaze from refrigerator.
- Prepare a fire in a charcoal grill then brush cooking rack with oil and lay been in center of rack.
- Grill steaks 6 minutes per side and brush on some of the glaze that was used as marinade.
- Transfer steaks to a heated serving platter and serve at once accompanied by the reserved glaze.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!