Cranberry Gelatin SaladFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water.
- Stir in pineapple and cranberry sauce.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Stir in grapes and pecans.
- Pour into a 2-qt. serving bowl.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Yield: 8-10 servings.
- Nutritional Analysis:
- One 1/2-cup serving (prepared with sugar free gelatin and unsweetened pineapple) equals 146 calories, 62 mg sodium,
- 0 cholesterol, 32 gm carbohydrate, 1 gm protein, 2 gm fat.
- Diabetic Exchanges:
- 2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating2 people
This sounds good!
I tried one using pineapple gelatin, crushed pineapple, raspberry preserves, and such. I was supposed to use raspberry gelatin, but I wanted to use it in something else. I'm not sure how well it will be received. I learned ...moredynie in Marietta loved it
great tAasty recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it