Atlantic Lobster Tail - AllfreshseafoodcomFrom toddpacker 6 years ago
- 6 (3 to 5 oz. lobster tails) shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cabbage shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups celery sliced diagonally shopping list
- I cup thawed frozen or fresh peas shopping list
- 6 green onions cut into 1/2 inch pieces shopping list
- 4 carrots cut into thin diagonal slices shopping list
- 1 cup of bouillon broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon accent shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take lobster from refrigerator and rinse off. Take large chef knife and crack shell starting from the tail and work your way up to the end of the shell. Pry the shell back so the lobster meat is exposed. Pull the meat out of the shell and lay it on top of the shell. Cut a slit down back of meat and rinse. Place lobster tail in shallow backing dish. Season tail with salt and pepper or with your favorite seasoning. Lay whole butter on top of lobster meat. Add a little water and white wine in bottom of baking dish. Place in oven in center rack and bake for 12-15 minutes Check center of the tail to make sure lobster meat is cooked all the way through.
The Cooktoddpacker Dix Hills
- Not added to any groups yet!