PUMPKIN CHEESECAKEFrom kimichka25 5 years ago
- CRUST: shopping list
- You're favorite graham cracker crust. shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 1 cup cream cheese (8 oz/ 250g) shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2/3 cup pumpkin -- cooked or canned shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves shopping list
How to make it
- Place cream cheese in large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer
- until fluffy.
- Beat in sugar then egg.
- Blend dry ingredients together and
- beat into cream cheese mixture.
- Beat in pumpkin.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake at 325 F about 40 min or until
- filling is just set.
- Cool on a wire rack for one hour, then refrigerate
- until serving time.
- Garnish with whipped cream or topping just before