Spaghetti With Texas Style SauceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Chop bacon into fine pieces and fry until quite crisp.
- Put in finely chopped onions and garlic then fry until quite brown.
- Drain off half the juice from the tomatoes then add them and remaining juice to sauce.
- Add chili powder, salt and pepper then boil spaghetti in salted water until soft.
- Butter a large platter and spread half of the spaghetti evenly on it.
- Cover this with half of the sauce and half of the grated cheese.
- Repeat with layers of the remaining spaghetti, sauce and cheese.
- Place platter in a warm oven and melt the cheese then serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!