Campbells Broccoli amp Cheese CasseroleFrom thumper20 8 years ago
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® condensed cream of mushroom soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium) shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces) shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tsp. butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Stir the soup, milk, mustard, broccoli and cheese in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the butter in a small bowl and sprinkle over the broccoli mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Add 2 cups of cooked white rice to the broccoli mixture and serve it as a main dish.