Using Leftover Turkey And ChickenFrom kitchenwitchcooks 6 years ago
- chicken OR turkey DUMPLING PIE shopping list
- 3 C. chopped cooked chicken breast or turkey shopping list
- 2 (10 3/4 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 (10 1/2 oz.) can condensed chicken broth, undiluted shopping list
- 1 (15 oz.) can mixed vegetables, drained shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning shopping list
- 2 C. biscuit mix shopping list
- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 1 C. milk shopping list
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well; shopping list
- pour chicken mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch shopping list
- baking dish. shopping list
- Combine biscuit mix, sour cream, and milk in a medium bowl; shopping list
- spoon over chicken/turkey mixture. Bake at 350°F for 50 to shopping list
- 60 minutes or until topping is golden. Yield: 8 servings. shopping list
How to make it
- http://treasuresfrommykitchen.net/ (under construction - ready soon!)
- Coming soon to my blogs - contests, free e-cookbooks, giveaways! Join today!
- And sign up for my newsletters with more recipes!
The Cookkitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!