Chung Pho Mook - Green Bean Starch JellyFrom littlesponger 7 years ago
- For jelly shopping list
- 1 cup of green bean Starch shopping list
- 6 cups of water shopping list
- 1tsp salt shopping list
- For Sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp each sesame seed, sesame seed oil, red flakes pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Add 6 cups of cold water in to the pot and mix starch in, keep it for an hour in room temperature.
- Start boil with the medium heat, keep stir starch mixture until it gets more thicker.
- Turn the heat to low when the bubble starts to form, add salt; keep stir about 5 minutes not to scorch. turn the heat off.
- transfer the jelly into a 9x13 baking dish, and let it cool about 5 hours. Slice properly.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables (sliced cucumber, carrot) and eggs ( pan fried and sliced), toasted seaweed ... on the top of the jelly, then pour the sauce. Enjoy!